How do I change my address and/or phone number?
District employees with an active Skyward profile can make an address change and phone number change at their convenience by logging into their Skyward profile.
As a courtesy, employees should inform their building office manager and/or secretary.

District employees who do NOT have a Skyward profile should submit an address change by emailing   Please make sure to indicate your name, position, old address and new address. You will receive a confirmation email once the address has been updated.

Call 328-4222 with questions. The Office of Human Resources is open year round from 8:00am-4:45pm.
Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.

Rochester Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability.