Tax Changes
How to Change Your Withholding

Complete the W-4 form by the 20th of the month
to change withholding amount for the current month.

Send or stop in:
Payroll Office
615 7th St SW
Edison Building
Rochester, MN 55902

Call Susie Green at (507) 328-4271
or email

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.

Rochester Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability.