- Keep track of license expiration date and stay on top of acquiring CEUs and license requirements.
- Submit all CEUs before the deadline in May of license expiration year.
- Electronically upload all required information to PDExpress "Request PD Activity" for example--Certificate of completion with CEUs, reflection paper, or letter from supervisor verifying volunteer hours.
- Review your proposed PDExpress courses for committee comments and approval status
- E-mail a .pdf of your 5-year transcript to email@example.com.
- You will receive a confirmation email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org stating you are ready to renew. At that time, log into your MDE profile and start the renewal process. Do not make a payment until you've received a confirmation email from email@example.com.
Re-licensure is your personal responsibility and each applicant is URGED to keep a duplicate set of records as a safeguard against accidental mishap during the re-licensure process.
Teaching experiences for which licensure is required do not qualify for clock hour credit.