Account Information

Student Nutrition Services uses a computerized system for recording food purchases at all schools.  Money must be in student accounts in order to purchase food items. Each student is assigned a keypad number to use when he or she is making a food purchase.  This number remains with the student until graduation. 

*Elementary students (K-5)  receive their number on the first day of school.
*Secondary students (6-12) number is printed on their schedule.

For Information On Your Students Account:

 JOHN ADAMS  (507) 328-5763
 WILLOW CREEK  (507) 328-5926
 KELLOGG  (507) 328-5825
 FRIEDELL  (507) 328-4712
 CENTURY  (507) 328-5222
 JOHN MARSHALL  (507) 328-5309
 MAYO  (507) 328-5437

All ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS, please call the school’s office and ask to speak to the SNS staff in the kitchen.


Frequently Asked Questions:

1. What if my child forgets his/her keypad number as he/she comes through the lunch line?
The student’s name can be entered into the computer for the purchase and to look up his/her number.

2. What if a student tried to use another student’s universal pin number?
When the student’s account is activated, the student’s name and picture appears on the computer screen allowing the operator to physically identify each student as they go through the lunch line.

3. How can I pay for my student’s purchases?
You may pay by cash, check or credit card. Cash should be sent in a sealed envelope with the date, the student’s first and last name, and the amount enclosed written on it.

Checks should be made payable to Student Nutrition Services (SNS).  On the memo line of the check write the student’s first and last name. Change is not provided for checks or cash.

To pay with a credit card, you will need to register with PayPams at or 1-877-726-7586.

4. How will I know when to send money?
It is the parent’s responsibility to be knowledgeable about meal prices and to monitor lunch balances.  We encourage you to discuss cafeteria purchases with your student.  If you are registered with PAMS, you can conveniently check balances and purchase history online.  You may also call the school kitchen or the SNS office at (507) 328-4218 to inquire about the meal account balance.

5. If I send a check with my High School student, will my student at the Elementary School be able to eat?
No. You must send a separate check for students in different schools.  If you want to send only one check, you must send it to the SNS office, 615 7th Street S.W., Rochester, MN 55902.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.

Rochester Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability.