Requesting Refunds

                    Please call


                 (507) 328-4218

               to request a refund

Students Moving out of Rochester Public Schools:

If your student is leaving the Rochester Public School District, please call the SNS office to request a meal account refund.

If you have a PayPams account, please call SNS regarding refunding lunch account balances. Do not close the account until you have received your refund.

Graduating Seniors:
If you have a graduating senior with a balance over $10.00, Student Nutrition Services will either refund the balance or transfer it to a sibling.  Remaining balances of $10.00 or less, upon request only, will either be refunded to the address on file or transferred to a sibling. If you have a preference, please call the SNS office. 



Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.

Rochester Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, sexual orientation, or disability.